Requisition ID: 1xxxx5
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME) P&I - data transformation(DT) department provides migration and conversion solutions for (COMPANY NAME) systems as well as the technical foundation for these solutions. An important part of this portfolio is the development and maintenance of several critical global product according to current market requirements. Now, we are looking for interns who join and strengthen the DT Beijing team to match the growing demand for several portfolios.
* Design and develop (COMPANY NAME) standard product on data migration based on the global strategy
* Conduct analyses to scope and plan the solution approach in reorganization and migration projects.
* Maintain & support product based on the feedback from customer and consultant.
* Have education background in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Information System Management with a strong logical thinking ability
* Master at least one programing language (for example, Java, C/C++)
* Basic Knowledge on algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
* Good English language skills including oral and writing skills.
* Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and be able to communicate effectively with various teams
* Presence of at least 4 days per week in office needed, preferably Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
* Team work spirit
* Fast learner and strong customer centric attitude
* Have high sense of responsibility and be detail oriented
* Agile, good at doing research, have the ability to solve problems alone
* Self-organized, can finish daily assignment without reminders
* Be patient, have strong interest in tasks which need many kinds of skills (interaction, logical thinking, solution design, customer support, Etc.).
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Database, Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level, Engineering