Ligne de métierAdvisory
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Description de l'offreA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of (COMPANY NAME)'s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us xxx7;t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients. - Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information. - Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving. - Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards. - Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area. - Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form. - Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* Application functional testing, automation testing and performance testing, where business system may include Web, Mobile, Custom Development Applications or other packaged applications (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc).
* Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Case Design, Test Case Execution, Defect Management and Test Reporting.
* Security & risk compliance including identity management, security certifications and vulnerability testing.
* Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2020;
* Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT, Cloud, or related IT disciplines
* Good command of written and spoken English; Japanese language ability is a plus;
* A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
* Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Shows ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
* Start from internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir Up to 40%
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail Yes
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste