Ligne de métierAdvisory
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Description de l'offreA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of (COMPANY NAME)'s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* You'll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You'll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
* focus on requirements gathering, documentation, designing and implementing business solutions to meet business needs.
* Work with the business users and the technical development team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design solutions.
* Participate in all phases of IT application project life cycle, i.e. user requirements definition; risk assessment; systems analysis and design activities; application programming and testing; training and documentation; software package selection and implementation.
* Proactively advice on process optimization with the best practice in the industry
* Maintaining high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
* Analysis the user story and provide the clarification to the development team.
* Business systems design, development, integration and testing, where a business system may include SAP, Oracle or other commercially available or custom applications.
* Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2021;
* Overseas education background is a plus
* Major in Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering Management, HR, Psychology or related disciplines
* Good command of written and spoken English; Japanese language ability is a plus;
* Experienced with overall business process in one functional module is preferred
* With good knowledge or experience in ERP configuration/customizing is preferred
* Background or strong interest in related technology solutions
* Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
* Strong ability in self-motivated and high responsibility for daily work. Proven ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to produce quality client deliverables
* Have strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational and communication skills;
* Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Access preferred)
* Start from internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir Up to 40%
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail Yes
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste