1. To assist Banker actively providing service to the relevant client base, credit process and execute solutions in line with the local business plan and global account strategies.
xxx2; Prepare CBA PSM (Pre-screening memo) to initially analyze client's indicators, deal profitability and account strategy.
xxx2; Support & coordination of loan studio simulation process with China/HK CSU team, to calculate basic indicators on RWA, RAROC, and RGCP etc.
xxx2; Properly follow up the CBA deal pre-closing/closing/post closing process
xxx2; Support the KYC FO system data input
xxx2; Assist Banker on the monitoring of the credit pipelines
2. To support Banker to coordinate the issues are properly resolved on the process of KYC, CBA, Credit process etc. with all parties across FO, MO, and BO.
xxx2; Assist resolved issues in term of compliance, process & procedure blocking points
xxx7; Assist Banker on the client pitching related administrative taskforces, to assist Banker deepen the relation with a portfolio of prospect and existing clients
xxx7; To conduct market research missions by capturing data from public resources, analyzing industry benchmark and assist preparing the study reports.
xxx7; Assist in special credit related assignments and projects as required and back up and support other corporate credit analysts as required by Team Head.
xxx7; Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management
Academic Background (degree and major)
* Bachelor degree (finance or business discipline and Master Degree can be a plus)
Working Experience / Technical Skills & Know how
* Fresh graduate or one with less than 2 year experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager.
* Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
* Basic knowledge on commercial banking products is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
* Good interpersonal & communication skills Good presentation and negotiation skills.
* Team playing.
* English/Mandarin - Fluent in both speaking and writing.
* Well versed in MS Office applications xxx8;Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a mustxxx9;
Professional Qualification (if applicable)
* CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus