* - Collect and study the government subsidy policies in Suzhou/Beijing/Tianjin/Guiyang (the locations of (COMPANY NAME) subsidiaries in China) covering incentives of talents/rewards/taxes etc. aspects, which (COMPANY NAME) China companies might fall in the scope to apply for;
* - Propose the applicable subsidies & related procedures / supporting policies to (COMPANY NAME) China concerned departments;
* - Apply for the applicable subsidies on behalf of (COMPANY NAME) China companies by working with the related departments & government bureaus;
* - Develop and design Robot solution by working with Finance & IT Shared Service people to replace the simple and repetitive accounting work;
* - Other tasks assigned by manager.
* - Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics Accounting, IT and Math majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications and has high English skills. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, pro-activeness and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
* - Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
* - The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and finance.
* - He/she must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
* - He/she should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
* - Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
* - Must follow the accounting or auditing process.
* - Possible domestic business travels concerning with the project
* - A presentation about the project achievements in English needs to be presented to management team before finishing the internship