A great opportunity to be involved in the Financial Planning team of a multinational companie in Game industry. Learn stage-of-art financial planning & controlling expertise, and advanced tools (e.g. ERP). Exposure to senior management and various departments, with chances to join real-live business meetings. Have fun in a cross-culture international team, with young and creative talents.
* Support monthly studio project budget reporting
* Participate to monthly budget meetings
* Support tracking of studio's projects mandates
* Monthly kit allocation reporting
* Monthly studio timesheet closing tracking and management of TSM (Time Sheet Management) online system
* Other ad-hoc tasks from management
* Bachelor degree major in Finance/Accounting/Business or related field
* Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting, cost control and budgeting principles
* Proficient with Excel
* Good interpersonal skill, positive personality and team spirit
* Excellent professional written and oral English communication skills
* Strong motivation and result oriented
* Strong willingness to evolve in finance field
* Available 5 days per week for 6 months (duration negotiable)
Why (COMPANY NAME) Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovative video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as "Paris of the East".
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in the Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you're looking for this kind of job opportunity, you'll find it here at (COMPANY NAME) Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games