(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company and our Profiles colleagues are the experts in helping clients connect with people. Leading the way in things like survey design, sampling, profiling, data integration and activation for programmatic campaigns, their access to 88 million research-ready respondents enables our clients to build rich profiles of their target audience and access immediately actionable data.
This role is a versatile and exciting one. The Intern Analyst will taste a wide range of work and experience full research project cycle:
* Commercial Support: Help produce proposal inputs such as research design and case studies, liaise with multiple team members including project managers, scripters and data processors, and attend client meetings
* Research & Analysis: Participate in questionnaire drafting, charting and reporting for Greater China research projects (Hong Kong, Taiwan & Mainland China)
* Research Localization: Localize and translate questionnaire, reports and training materials
* Ad hoc support in research and administration for the Research team
* Learn, enjoy and have fun!
This will be a contract for 6 months, but for candidates with a good performance there is the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the contract. We offer flexible work days and hours for part-time candidates.
* Current student or fresh graduate, preferably in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, English, Statistics or other relevant fields
* Passion, energy and speed in learning new know-how in consumer industries and research
* Strong time management and ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines; Can manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Good communication with multiple collaborators in both written and spoken Chinese and English, attention to details and follow-up skills
Shanghai, Hengfeng Road
Why join (COMPANY NAME)?
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, nobody knows people better than (COMPANY NAME).
And because we know people, we like to make sure our people are looked after as well. Equality of opportunity for our people is our highest priority and we encourage our people to work in a way that supports their health and wellbeing. While we encourage our colleagues to spend part of their working week in the office, we understand no one size fits all, and we're flexible in our approach to ensure people feel included and accepted. We're committed to creating an inclusive culture and value the diversity of our people, clients, suppliers and communities, which is why we welcome applications from all background and sections of society. Even if you feel like you're not a perfect fit, we'd love to receive your application and talk to you about this job or others at (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||10 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|