The Hyatt's Finance Management Training Program is designed to develop future leaders and leverage talents from fresh graduates. The program is tailor made depending on the background and strengths of the candidate. The 24 months program will expose you to all facets of the hotel's operations with a concentration in Accounting to develop your management skills. Upon completing the training program, you will be ready to be placed as a "Floater" in a hotel and should be capable of performing duties as Accounting Manager or taking up the role directly.
* Rotation Outlines: Rotate through different divisions in hotel to gain insight in each role in guest service.
* Service: Consistently learn from Service Essentials in the interaction with guests and co workers.
* Business Knowledge: Possess functional and operational knowledge and skills, with special focus on financial compliance.
* Montor: You will receive personal attention to develop interpersonal and technical skills with easy access to coaches, mentors & leaders.
* Professional Behaviors: The future leader is cultivated by professional behaviors, such as Initiative, self-confidence, organization skills, communication skills, etc.
* Leadership: To be a role model in professionalism for hotel associates through Leadership Training
* Knowledge: Bachelor's degree or higher in hospitality or accounting major
* Language: Fluent Chinese and English in reading , writing, listening and speaking
* Personality: outgoing, confident, proactive , diligent and eager to learn
* Location: flexible on locations, during and after the Program
* Motivation: Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Experience: Internship or work experience in hospitality or service industry are preferred
Is this YOU? Please send us your CV and tell us all about why you're a good fit