Are you energized by a commercial sales role that allows you to accelerate customer growth and shape short and long-term business goals? If so, this Sales role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Sales Associate, you will develop the business sales plan for individual customers to grow the business and set appropriate short-term objectives for customer calls. You will also work to achieve long term goals and execute territory business plans for the product mix to achieve and surpass sales objectives in the selected division.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
* Integrate product knowledge effectively into a relevant informative dialogue which brings customers an insightful perspective
* Enhance knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) products, strategies, positioning and Plan of Action (POA) as well as those of key competitors
* Determine how patients and health care professionals navigate the health care system and integrate these insights in the dialogue with the customer
* Build and maintain a network of health care professionals to grow sales of product mix
* Allocate budget and effectively use available resources (internal and external) to create customer value
* Ensure your work contributes to the goals of the business and use your judgment to influence decisions
* Identify the best solutions for the business by working with people both inside and outside the organization
* Collaborate with others and develop effective relationships to create new ideas together to get the best results
* Contribute to a great working environment by bringing energy and commitment
* Facilitate personal learning, adapting quickly to new ways of working and identifying opportunities for development
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor's degree
* 1 or more years of experience in a customer-facing Field Sales or Territory Management environment
* Valid driver's license
* Previous sales experience in a pharmaceutical environment
* Experience with Word, Excel, and Power Point
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Ability to interpret scientific research studies, and in-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques
* Strong listening skills to help strategically engage and influence health care professionals
* Ability to lead sessions with large groups
* High learning agility and strong business acumen
* Bilingualism is a strong asset
* High sense of initiative with a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As (COMPANY NAME) focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
* Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
* Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
* Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
* Sustaining energy and well-being
* Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
* Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
(COMPANY NAME)xxx7;xxx6;xxx2;xxx1;xxx2;xxx0;xxx1;xxx2; @gxx.xxm xxx8;xxx2;xxx0;xxx8;xxx5;xxx2;xxx4;xxx2;xxx5;xxx0;xxx9;xxx4;xxx0;xxx0;xxx9;xxx9;xxx8;xxx6;xxx9;xxx8;(COMPANY NAME)xxx2;xxx1;xxx4;xxx4;xxx7;xxx0;xxx1;xxx4;xxx2;xxx9;xxx9;xxx9;xxx0;xxx4;xxx9;xxx7;xxx0;xxx8;xxx4;xxx2;xxx5;xxx4;xxx4;xxx8;xxx4;xxx1;xxx7;xxx7;xxx4;xxx4;xxx0;xxx8;xxx5;xxx0;xxx6;xxx2;xxx2;xxx0;xxx0;xxx8;xxx7;xxx0;xxx9;xxx4;xxx1;xxx0;xxx0;xxx4;xxx2;xxx0;xxx0;xxx0;xxx8;xxx4;xxx9;xxx2;xxx9;xxx8;(COMPANY NAME)xxx2;xxx1;xxx4;xxx0;xxx7;email@example.com;xxx5;xxx5;xxx4;xxx0
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|