About the role:
We are currently looking for an outstanding undergraduate student for at least 6 months or above full-time (4 to 5 working days per week) internship position in our Human Resources department. The intern will assist with day to day HR operations, providing clerical and administrative support to HR staff.
What you will do:
* Assist the employees' benefits including benefits propaganda, benefit vendors communication, expats' supporting, etc.
* Assist the recruitment process including interview scheduling, test arrangement, etc.
* Assist the training process including materials preparation, venue layout, etc.
* Assist the new hire onboarding preparation and set up.
* Deal with HR related paperwork ensuring the confidentiality of employee information.
* Assist and coordinate HR meetings/events such as training, department team building activities.
* Handle employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate requests to a more senior team member.
* Work proactively with other team members
* Run HR errands, as needed
What you should be equipped with:
* A strong interest in pursuing a career in human resources.
* Good communication skills. Experience in working with people on different levels.
* Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in both English and Chinese
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
* Have a high attention to details, organized, self-motivated