Corporate Leadership Training (CLT) is one of our fundamental programs that prepare our emerging talent to become the future leaders of the company.
* Complete all requirements of the Corporate Leadership Training Program as set out in the agreed learning program with any changes having the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources and Learning Manager.
* Constantly reviews and takes ownership for the established learning plan prepared for the duration of the prescribed training program.
* To attend quarterly performance reviews with Division Head/Department Head and Learning Lead to seek feedback on the learning progress.
* Completes a detailed operations review on every department that is experienced over the course of the respective learning program.
* Review key Consumer Audit results (HySat / LRA) and suggest practices and methods for improving service and the overall guest experience.
* Attends relevant Corporate Leadership Trainee conference calls and ensures relevant information is prepared in advance of the call.
* Completes additional project works as assigned by departments during the learning program.
* Associate Communications
* Actively participates in the Corporate Leadership Trainee 'My Teams' forum on hyattconnect.
* Assists in coordinating of inter-departmental social activities and associate award presentation
Bachelor's degree in hospitality major or related field
* Fluent in English & Chinese
* Two-year F&B-Service internship and work experience in hospitality (hotel) operation is an advantage
|Posted on:||06 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|