1. Focus on routine but critical NON project related work e.g. completion benchmarking for understanding the strategic intent, lab testing etc
2. Short term activities in projects (NPIs/ VEs)
3. Building visibility of (COMPANY NAME) China in the packaging institutes / students from a point of attracting talent in future by crafting a mutually benefitting intern program.
4. Assist Packaging Managers to handle the short term & seasonal promotional projects, less than 6 months projects, covering the categories of Oral Health, Wellness, Skin Health and Nutritional.
5.For some long term technical research projects, assist Packaging Managers to conduct tests including internal and external lab test, line trial & transit test, etc., initial test report and conduct technical analysis.
6.Conduct competitor's packaging benchmarking in market, provide analysis report.
7.Tap in to fresh thinking / ideas without the bias of experience on creating idea banks for NPIs and VEs, draft technical specification and technical drawing
8. Work as department assistant to handle all the order, payment, and some other daily operational tasks according to company policies.
1. Major in Packaging Engineering, prefer grade 3 or 4 of Undergraduate or grade 2 of Post Graduate.
2. Strong Microsoft office skills(Excel,PowerPoint,Word)
3. High Analytical and data processing skills
4. Fluent in oral and written English is preferred
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
(COMPANY NAME)xxx7;xxx6;xxx2;xxx1;xxx2;xxx0;xxx1;xxx2; @gxx.xxm xxx8;xxx2;xxx0;xxx8;xxx5;xxx2;xxx4;xxx2;xxx5;xxx0;xxx9;xxx4;xxx0;xxx0;xxx9;xxx9;xxx8;xxx6;xxx9;xxx8;(COMPANY NAME)xxx2;xxx1;xxx4;xxx4;xxx7;xxx0;xxx1;xxx4;xxx2;xxx9;xxx9;xxx9;xxx0;xxx4;xxx9;xxx7;xxx0;xxx8;xxx4;xxx2;xxx5;xxx4;xxx4;xxx8;xxx4;xxx1;xxx7;xxx7;xxx4;xxx4;xxx0;xxx8;xxx5;xxx0;xxx6;xxx2;xxx2;xxx0;xxx0;xxx8;xxx7;xxx0;xxx9;xxx4;xxx1;xxx0;xxx0;xxx4;xxx2;xxx0;xxx0;xxx0;xxx8;xxx4;xxx9;xxx2;xxx9;xxx8;(COMPANY NAME)xxx2;xxx1;xxx4;xxx0;xxx7;firstname.lastname@example.org;xxx5;xxx5;xxx4;xxx0
|Posted on:||16 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|