As an HR Intern in the global team supporting APAC IT, you are a close ally who provides support and operational excellence to the HR for IT team. You will play a key role in ensuring data accuracy and facilitating the success of HR events and training. You will report to the HR Manager and become part of a high-performing and caring team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collaboration: Work together with the HR team to learn and apply HR policy, career development, learning, development and change management planning
* Operations: Understanding of HR systems and Excel, PowerPoint, Word and data proficiency that is a part of everyday work routine
* Operations: Understanding and completing payroll management essential in order to ensure our employees are paid on time
* Engagement: Conduct surveys to gather the data needed to better plan our activities
* Culture champion: Embody the (COMPANY NAME) ways of working but most importantly setting a positive, safe and respectful working culture
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Improve your knowledge on HR policies both internally and externally
* Learn to provide accurate and good HR advice to employees
* Work on projects in teams that will improve employee engagement
* Learn about project management and planning of a successful event
* Assist closely the HR team with global projects related to employee well-being and Diversity and Inclusion
* Designing workshops and training together with the HR team
WHAT YOU BRING
* Good knowledge of local manpower and employment laws
* Strong team player to help you in cross-functional collaboration and alignment
* Empathy and integrity to help build trustworthy and strong relationships and to ensure confidentiality
* Good planning, organized and pro-active in everyday work
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced and open environment
* Strong communication competency for English and Chinese in oral and written to help you in a diverse culture
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you'll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin's Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy's video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout (COMPANY NAME)'s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products
|Posted on:||20 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|