What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Our GPU Product line, Radeon Technology Group, MM IP team is looking for a software test intern that will work on cutting-edge AI/HPC GPU projects.
* Eager to learn new knowledge, be able to resolve complex problem
* Good communication skills
* Support development of sample applications and automation tools
* Support issue triaging and debugging on Linux
* Owns writing and executing test cases
* Good knowledge in C/C++/Java
* Exposure to Linux/Windows OS
* Knowledge in Software Testing is a plus
* Knowledge in Scripting language like Python or TCL is a plus
* Knowledge in PC Architecture is a plus
* Knowledge in front-end frameworks (e.g. Ract/Vue/AngularJS) is a plus
* BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent
Requisition Number: 7xxx9
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp