Inventor team is recruiting an Application Software Development Engineer Intern. Principle responsibilities and requirements of the role are outlined as follows:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Design and develop performance data collection tool for Inventor applications;
* Work across team to hook up cloud service to send the performance data back and store on cloud;
* Analyze, debug, and report software defects; and
* Manually test Inventor applications emulating customer workflows.
* Bachelor's degree or above in Software, Computer Science or related major;
* Familiarity and understanding of Software Development processes;
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
* Quick learner;
* Successful intern hire must be authorized to work in the People's Republic of China.