We are now looking for a System Design Software Engineer Intern.
What you'll be doing:
* Design, model, analyze and verify next generations of GPU architecture.
* Work with a group of architects to design and develop proprietary internal tools for the visualization, analysis, and debug and verification of tests and applications on various functional and performance simulations of future chips.
* Opportunities to get involved in cutting-edge GPU macro- and micro-architecture design, verification and optimization, including porting commercial applications to test benches, identifying performance hotspots and data mining for performance analysis.
What we need to see:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher majoring in CS/EE/Mathematics or relevant fields.
* Solid computer science background
* Strong C/C++ programming ability.
* Excellent English writing for engineering documentation, English oral well enough to attend meetings.
* Experience in web application development, SQL, Database design preferred.
* Experience in the following areas is a plus:
* Scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby).
* 3D graphics (D3D or OpenGL) application development.
* Parallel computing/CUDA/OpenCL/HPC development.
* Microprocessor architecture design & verification.
* System level programming experience in OS, compiler, driver, tools, virtual memory system, etc