The (COMPANY NAME) SOC-Clocks ASIC team is looking for a top student to work on advanced verification flow development work. Through this internship, you will get to know the advanced SOC design and verification knowledge, practice your skills to resolve challenge technical problems.
What you'll be doing:
* Develop an in-house verification tool, including its core client scripts as well as front-end web-service platform.
* Maintain the regression and refine the in-house verification tool.
* Run and debug regression failures.
What we need to see:
* BS / MS in electrical / computer engineering and related.
* Be familiar with Linux environment.
* Strong at Python scripts.
* Good Verilog/System Verilog coding ability.
* Good knowledge of digital ASIC design
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good teamwork spirit, easy to cooperate with team members
* Work >= 3 days per week.