Responsibilities & Main Tasks:
* Setup verification environment for both hardware and software to meet the requirement of verification
* Design and perform tests for switch & routing product
* Develop test environment, including test scripts development, automation test environment development etc.
* Solve problems with support from experienced engineer. Investigate problems with System Engineer/Design Engineer.
* University student for Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required with Good GPA score
* Knowledge in Communications, e.g. Routing, Network Management, TCP/IP Protocol Stack/IP v4/v6
* Knowledge and experience of SW development: C, Java, Perl, Tcl language are preferred
* Knowledge of embed OS, e.g. Linux
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
* Strong teamwork skills.
Work full time or at least 4 days per week.
It's better to be able to work as intern at least half a year.
Can get the supervisor's agreement or approval on the intern work outside University
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
|Posted on:||25 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||one month|