class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="100">Research in Natural Language and Machine Learning has already made a deep impact in (COMPANY NAME)'s front-line products, such as Siri. Research Scientists at Siri are taking this a step further by redefining artificial intelligence, and creating groundbreaking technology for natural language processing, machine learning, and large scale systems. Come join the Siri team. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking.
* Expertise in various facets of machine learning and natural language processing, such as classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling and ranking
* Programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, C++, Python or equivalent
* Research publication record demonstrating innovative research is a plus
* Good presentation skills
* Passionate about building extraordinary products
* Expected to perform well in a fast-paced environment, to execute on the tasks assigned, to meet the production deadlines and, at the same time, to explore independently new innovative ideas that can improve and transform the product experience of (COMPANY NAME) customers
* Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of (COMPANY NAME), ensuring the highest standards of quality, scientific rigor, innovation, and respect for user privacy Creative, collaborative, & product focused
You will research and develop innovative ML strategies for challenging problems that will affect future (COMPANY NAME) products. You will collaborate with broader teams across (COMPANY NAME) to transfer AI/ML solutions. You will have opportunities to provide technical mentorship and guidance and prepare technical reports for publication and conference talks. You are self-motivated, excellent problem solver, a go-getter. You are quick to build relationships and work well with change and ambiguity. You have strong programming skills with tried experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing a PhD, Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
|Posted on:||29 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|