Our Exciting Opportunity are here for you!
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
* Perform 5G or later-on platform architecture, functionality and features
* Participate in pre-studies 5G feature systemization
* Perform trouble shooting and customer support
* Response for End-to-end feature
* Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
* Primarily develop but also test high quality products
* Drive continuous improvements of products
To be successful in the role you must have
* Bachelor degree in Telecom, Computing, Electronic Engineering or relevant majors
* Excellent SW programming skills, C programming skills
* Good OS knowledge, CPU architecture, embedded system, driver development and bootloader debugging skills or experiences
* Good communication skills and verbal/written English capabilities
* Familiar with common Buses and drivers, eg I2C, SPI, IO, 232/485, Flash, CPU and Ethernet etc.
* Experience on working in software development
* System thinking
* Multi-core processor programming
* Real time embedded systems
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* General programming skills is an advantage, e.g. Java, Erlang
* Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || ServEng
|Posted on:||01 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|