class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">At (COMPANY NAME), we don't just create products. We build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of our people and their ideas that drives the innovation in everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it! Imaging what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. SUMMARY We develop depth-sensing hardware including the revolutionary TrueDepth camera system that powers FaceID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and manufacturing of these highly complex sensing systems for (COMPANY NAME) products. You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity, and innovation. You will be based in Shenzhen, China to support the factory activities for Depth module manufacturing and integration. And you will work with both local Shenzhen and Cupertino teams as well as contractor manufacturer to enable next generation of depth sensing technologies.
* Ability to work with multi-functional vendor teams and contribute to project success
* Attention to details and organization to conduct data collection activities
* A good understanding of the inner workings of a modern digital camera and other optoelectronic devices (light sources, sensors etc)
* Experience in a lab environment focused on Optics, Photonics or Electronics is preferred.
* Extensive data analysis skills including basic statistics. Experience with Matlab and/or Python or experience with analysis software (e.g. JMP) is preferred.
* Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Good written and verbal interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
As an intern you will: - be involved in the factory support team, working on the next generation depth modules development and integration into (COMPANY NAME) product in prototype phase - Run simulations or experiments to make data driven decisions and present results to senior management - Generate reports that analyze large amounts of NPI camera performance data - Perform detailed failure analysis of any issues affecting functionality and performance at module and product level
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your final year of studies in a Master's or PhD Degree program in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Optics, Physics or a related field.
* This position is a full-time internship and availability for 3 months as a minimum is preferred
|Posted on:||04 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|