Are you looking for an opportunity to enhance your facilities expertise while providing technical support for capital improvement projects and equipment upgrades involving stationary and rotating equipment? If so, this is the role for you.
As Facilities Engineering Staff, you will be responsible for recommending preventative maintenance strategies to ensure reliability of critical plant equipment. You will also develop and recommend improvements and design changes for electrical and mechanical systems.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
* Develop technical specifications for maintenance repairs and replacements involving rotating and stationary equipment
* Create and lead improvement procedures generated by various sources
* Provide technical support for capital improvement projects and equipment upgrades involving stationary and rotating equipment
* Support facility engineering department in completing tasks or troubleshooting and resolving equipment issues
* Manage contractors providing improvement services to the facility
* Complete safety documents to support the department specific activities
* Maintain and complete equipment records, and documentation related to tests, maintenance, modifications and repairs
* Perform routine daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance programs of all electrical and mechanical operating systems
* Diagnose and repair malfunctioning electrical and mechanical operating systems, equipment and components
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Associates degree or equivalent in a technical field (Consult manager on equivalent in a technical field)
Trade certification/license in millwright, instrumentation or electrical
* 3 or more years' experience in pharmaceutical environment
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Facility/Building Management IT System knowledge
* Familiarity with good manufacturing practice plant operation, safety and regulatory requirements
* Working knowledge of industrial controls systems
* Aptitude for creating written procedures and maintenance plans
* Experience with machinery condition monitoring, life assessment, and repair strategies
* Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
* Knowledge of root cause failure analysis methods
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Ability to problem solve and utilize learning and critical thinking
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As (COMPANY NAME) focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
* Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
* Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
* Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
* Sustaining energy and well-being
* Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
* Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
(COMPANY NAME)xxx7;xxx6;xxx2;xxx1;xxx2;xxx0;xxx1;xxx2; @gxx.xxm xxx8;xxx2;xxx0;xxx8;xxx5;xxx2;xxx4;xxx2;xxx5;xxx0;xxx9;xxx4;xxx0;xxx0;xxx9;xxx9;xxx8;xxx6;xxx9;xxx8;(COMPANY NAME)xxx2;xxx1;xxx4;xxx4;xxx7;xxx0;xxx1;xxx4;xxx2;xxx9;xxx9;xxx9;xxx0;xxx4;xxx9;xxx7;xxx0;xxx8;xxx4;xxx2;xxx5;xxx4;xxx4;xxx8;xxx4;xxx1;xxx7;xxx7;xxx4;xxx4;xxx0;xxx8;xxx5;xxx0;xxx6;xxx2;xxx2;xxx0;xxx0;xxx8;xxx7;xxx0;xxx9;xxx4;xxx1;xxx0;xxx0;xxx4;xxx2;xxx0;xxx0;xxx0;xxx8;xxx4;xxx9;xxx2;xxx9;xxx8;(COMPANY NAME)xxx2;xxx1;xxx4;xxx0;xxx7;firstname.lastname@example.org;xxx5;xxx5;xxx4;xxx0
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|