Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
* Online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection work, focusing on social media such as Facebook and Instagram
* Data analysis and enquiries in relation to the security label program
* Brand protection work for Hong Kong including market surveys and coordination with Hong Kong Customs for enforcement actions
* Other general administrative work
Key Objectives (special tasks and learnings):
* Understanding of (COMPANY NAME) Group products, and their anti0counterfeit features
* Exposure to law enforcement work
* Opportunity to work with overseas team members
Required main study courses:
* IT or legal background preferred
Required language skills:
* Cantonese, English and Mandarin
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Intern - Global Function - Global Trademarks (6 months, April 2020 start)
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Location: Hong Kong
TEAM: Legal / SEA
Category: (COMPANY NAME)
TEAM: Legal / SEA
Contract Type: Intern