class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
* Students must have experience in or knowledge of:
* - Weight training and the design of personal exercise programs.
* - Performing a variety of fitness tests such as body composition.
* - General nutrition and dietary analysis.
* - Must have completed coursework in exercise physiology, health promotion, Kinesiology or a similar curriculum.
* - Good communication skills and high level of professionalism are essential; patient/client interaction is a vital aspect of our program.
* - Interns are expected to be highly motivated, organised and self-directed.
As a member of (COMPANY NAME)'s Wellness team, you'll help improve the health of (COMPANY NAME)'s greatest asset: our people. Your efforts will improve the health and wellbeing of (COMPANY NAME) employees, professionally and personally. Join the Wellness team to change the lives for thousands of people and experience an internship as innovative as our products. This internship offers practical experience in both the (COMPANY NAME) Fitness Center and in the Preventive Care settings. Students gain hands-on experience in lifestyle counseling, exercise prescription, and wellness leadership to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives at (COMPANY NAME). If you are energetic and driven to enhance the lives of others, join us. Perform health assessments for new fitness members, taking basic vitals, guiding tours, and answering questions about fitness programs Provide one-on-one fitness consultations and exercise prescription with fitness center members Conduct routine floor checks, including equipment checks and troubleshooting. Assist members with exercise and equipment questions. Build electronic health education content in Keynote on various wellness and fitness topics. Assist with the delivery of outreach programs, such as seminars, health screenings, and flu shots. Support special projects, events, and incentive programs.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|