Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationApplication & Emerging Technology
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of (COMPANY NAME)'s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* You'll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You'll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
* Simply focus on design requirements gathering, documentation, designing and implementing business solutions to meet business needs.
* Study the business development team or customer early on to seek a the customer's business problem/goals under project member.
* Grow to know the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
* Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming at initial stage
* Possibly gauging technical feasibility of the prototype
* Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval
* Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes under the training
* Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2021/2022 for 2 to 3 months summer internship;
* Major in UI/UX, Graphic Design, Arts Design, Interactive Media, Multimedia Design or related technical design disciplines
* Good command of written and spoken English language ability with CET-4 is a minimum. CET-6 is advantageous.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, business analyst experience is a plus.
* Design Tools: Mastery of Adobe CC,Sketch App,Axsure,Flinto,PS, Illustrator, InDesign.
* Basic conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
* Video editing and other multimedia skills is a plus.
* Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
Jinke Road, Pudong, Shanghai (close to Jinke Road station, subway Line 2)
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
DéplacementsUp to 40%
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?Yes
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir