class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">Our enclosure global supply management team is responsible for the sourcing, manufacturing development, execution and production of differentiated and unique mechanical enclosure parts. Part of our core business is the creation and development of our world-class mechanical / industrial designs and as such, the management of the supply chain is required to be equally unique, innovative and specialized. Due to the importance of this subject area in the definition of (COMPANY NAME)'s brand, this business group must be able to innovate not only our products, but also the very business processes by which we accomplish our objectives. The complicated balance between the need to achieve ground breaking mechanical developments and business execution creates challenges that drive processes that require a bridge from engineering risk to manufacturing capability to business needs.
* - Proven interpersonal skills, ability to work in multinational environments, driven and motivated by accomplishing world-class objectives.
* - Solid program management skillset and ability to lead peers and work well with others is essential.
* - Knowledge of mechanical engineering and development, manufacturing practices/techniques, or other technical background would be a definite plus.
* - Able to travel frequently.
- Supply chain management: be responsible for identification, development, negotiation and management of existing and developing mechanical suppliers. - Cost: develop, negotiate and execute of a part and assembly cost strategy. You will need to have an understanding of mechanical manufacturing techniques is important to better evaluate supplier capabilities and opportunities for (COMPANY NAME). - Cross-functional support: work with industrial design, product development and operations teams. - Build Support: lead on-site management of mechanical enclosure manufacturing partners to manage the development builds, risk mitigation and ramp. - On time delivery: manage schedule, capacity and supply planning to meet (COMPANY NAME)'s production demand. Risk Mitigation: evaluation of technical and business risks using data based analysis and developing sound risk mitigation alternatives.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Master's or Bachelor's degree enrolled. MBA is a plus.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
|Posted on:||30 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|