We are looking for a Production Coordination Intern to assist our Production Director in a variety of project coordination and reporting. By seizing this opportunity, you will get to know the relevant management system/tools. And moreover, you can work with different departments to experience the cross-culture international working environment.
What you will do:
· Support regular project reporting with clear and updated information, including but not limited to project plans, reports, budget, etc.
· Manage internal resource planning system and support studio business plan.
· Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to enhance communication and collaboration.
· Other ad-hoc tasks from management.
What you should have:
· Major in business, project management or other related
· Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent professional written and oral English communication skills
· Strong motivation and result oriented
· Positive and proactive attitude, a true team player.
· Can work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with creative ideas.
· Available 5 days per week for at least 5-6 months