class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">The China Supply Demand Planner will be the voice of (COMPANY NAME)'s worldwide customers to the production and operations teams in China. As the link between (COMPANY NAME)'s headquarters and (COMPANY NAME)'s Asia Operations team and OEM partners, this person will develop, communicate, and execute end-to- end product demand and supply plans across all channels of distribution in over 80 countries for a current or future product line. Product line assignments will be made at the time of hire in any of (COMPANY NAME)'s multi-billion dollar businesses, including Mac, iPod, iPad, iPhone, Wearable and Accessories.
* - Prior experience in Sales & Operation with supply and demand planning is strongly preferred.
* - Strong Excel skill
* - In this role, you will combine a working understanding of outstanding supply chain practices, strong problem solving capabilities, and business savvy.
* - You are encouraged to exert thoughtful influence in a matrixed organization - should be a strong teammate and communicator.
* - Working with partners throughout the organization to seek opportunities for work process efficiency improvements.
* - You should be comfortable presenting to senior management.
* - Broad knowledge of ERP and supply chain optimizations industry tools such as SAP. Six Sigma Black Belts is helpful.
* - Ability to troubleshoot and root cause results from thousands of intersection data. Have experience in crafting and using applications such as Tableau is preferred.
- Be the representative in China for forecast, inventory, and multi-channel sell through analysis, able to bridge biz strategy to operational supply chain management. - Be part of the global process to define the launch strategy including launch target and execution plan of new product introductions and balancing the NPI E2E daily planning to ensure smooth product transitions. - Drive the execution of the weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet (COMPANY NAME)'s financial objectives. Evaluate risks. Plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate. - Partner with (COMPANY NAME) Operation team on OEM site strategy development and plan factory capacity requirements based on demand projections, call out the risks and provide prioritization during constraint. - Partner with the material and global procurement teams to allocate constrained components, ensure (COMPANY NAME) pack request and customer commits is able to be secured under an optimized allocation. - Coordinate with OEM and (COMPANY NAME) Operations / Logistics teams to ensure a flawless execution plan through Pick Pack and Ship to serve a world-class customer experience. - Lead product and biz review and recommended actions to Asia Procurement Operation executive management team on a weekly basis. - Well-verse in Lean/Work Process Improvement methods such as Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Loss elimination analysis. Have experienced in leading supply & demand planning work process improvement projects and able to find opportunities for efficiency improvements. - Define and measure OEM key performance measurement metrics and drive continuous improvements, such as forecast accuracy, fulfillment rate, etc.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
|Posted on:||29 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|