* Support auditors to perform control test in audit mission, i.e., information collection, data analysis, document checking etc.
* Support auditors to prepare regulatory reports and other internal reporting.
* Support Head of Internal Audit to do the administrative work of the team, i.e., reporting, meeting organization, etc
* Master degree candidates preferred
* Good MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Attention to details
* Good written English
* Good communication skill
* Team player
* Good knowledge of banking industry and financial products preferred but not a must (Majoring in Finance or Auditing preferred)
Number of working days:
* Preferably 3 - 4 days a week
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|