* The program is designed to encompass both Western and Asian Restaurants and is customised according to each individual's work experience, career aspirations an the company's requirements.
* The Food & Beverage Management Development program is designed for those graduates with the intellectual and academic ability to become part of Hyatt International Operations' management team within the Food & Beverage Division. It provides them with additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within the company
* The program is open to graduates who have a relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
* Well spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin proficiency is essential.
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are resourceful and a self-starter, making sure that they take ownership for maximising the learning opportunities offered by the program.
* Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills are a must
|Posted on:||22 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|