* Manage a client's portfolio and act as the main point of contact for review and remediation.
* Maintain contact database: FO owner and client owner (IC) and liaise with teams in Bangalore in charge of list of requirements.
* Control & challenge list of requirements and rational: liaise with KYC teams if needed.
* Monitor the case end to end and ensure completion.
* Escalate to BL when documents cannot be collected and help solve any client's escalations with the business.
* Where case is approved, follow up until all additional approvals are completed
* Prepare the case for the Client Acceptance Committee where applicable.
* Lead continuous improvement actions like defining strategy sourcing and automation (fintech, robots, vendors, utilities, data providers…)
* Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in finance, business administration, economics or computer science or similar
* Client facing skills - ability to speak to the clients on regular basis and provide accurate and efficient information
* Familiarity with local AML/KYC regulatory and compliance issues
* Analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work under pressure and handle difficult conversations
* Ability to prioritize and work within tight and changeable timeframes
* Ability to challenge the Business Lines in cases where the onboarding capacity cannot handle the current pipeline, able to identify the high priority cases vs the standard ones
* Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with Business Lines and Clients
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
* Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|