Location: Shanghai, China
At (COMPANY NAME) people are at the heart of the company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in workplace.
* Ensure supply continuity and total cost advantage for Taste & Beyond raw materials for all manufacturing sites global.
* Support Raw Material Localization and Introduction of new sources and new Raw Materials
* Support Site Audits for internal compliance / external certifications.
* Experience in Procurement (Flavors & Fragrance industry, Consumer Products, Naturals or Ingredients business is a plus)
* Experience in working SAP Procurement / Planning modules
* Must be able to manage challenging stakeholders and strike a balance in functional priorities & needs
* Strong at internal and external stakeholders management
* Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
* A corporate mindset where every employee is trusted, valued, empowered and encouraged to grow.
* Leadership, training and development
* Diversity and inclusion: Globally certified by edge for workplace gender equality
* A work-life balance and therefore offers flexible work arrangements
* Workplaces that foster collaboration, innovation, and flexible ways of working.
* A friendly work environment
|Posted on:||22 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|