(COMPANY NAME) in Hong Kong is seeking candidates to help grow the business in the field of Process Safety, Risk and Reliability Assessment and Safety Management.
* Data analysis using MS office tools.
* Learning and performing tasks as a support role to on-going project including software modelling, analysing engineering drawings, etc.
* Supporting administration function with project management tasks and team organization.
* Participating in team/client meetings as necessary.
* Supporting in development of proposals and project reports.
* Contributing in creative input for new service offering and business diversification.
* Students in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering or Physics
* Proven quantitative and numerical skills
* Excellent communication skills and fluent English
* Persuasive communicator (both verbal and written) and comfortable dealing with management and operators at all levels
* Knowledge and skills in programming is a plus
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our (COMPANY NAME) values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||21 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|