Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Responsibility and Tasks
* Support digital marketing initiatives and campaigns (Branding, Social, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Media, etc.), digital platform operations and alignment with global teams.
* Work with experienced digital marketers while gaining hands-on industry experience.
* Create compelling content for diversified digital channels.
* Be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of digital plans that meet marketing and branding strategies.
* Work with data & perform analytical capability.
* Assist in performing research to gain insights, analyzing trends, and presentation of performance.
* Collaborate with cross-functional departments and work collaboratively in a team environment.
What We Expect From You
* Guarantee 6 months+ full-time internship in Beijing.
* Onboarding in May/Jun 2021.
* Bachelor/Master's degree candidate.
* Native in Chinese & Professional working proficiency in English.
* Highly self-motivated and creative.
* An excellent team player and enthusiastic learner with outstanding communication skills.
* A result-oriented innovator with professional capabilities and true passion for marketing and IT industry.
* Relevant experience is a plus.
Work Location: xxx1;xxx0;xxx6;xxx7;xxx1;xxx6;xxx5;xxx1;xxx5;16xxx5;xxx8;xxx0;xxx0;xxx3;xxx5;3xxx5;xxx4;10xxx8;
Work Schedule: xxx9;xxx8;5xxx5;xxx7;xxx7;xxx9;6xxx0;xxx6;
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Marketing, Technology, Research
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|