EF360 Global Management Trainee
We're looking for exceptional graduating seniors with 360 degrees of talent and vision to be part of our highly selective one-year global management trainee program. The 360 Global Management Trainees will become the future generation of leaders to help EF continue its rapid worldwide growth. Your year as a 360 will be life changing. Through hands-on experiences you'll obtain knowledge, insight, and skills to launch a dynamic EF career.
The job will be highly demanding, but extremely rewarding. If you have an entrepreneurial and international mindset, thrive in a fast paced environment, are passionate about driving initiatives, and aren't deterred by jetlag, this program is for you.
During your year as a 360 you will be exposed to multiple facets of EF and become equipped with extensive, hands-on knowledge of the industry as well as an expansive network of contacts and mentors throughout the organization.
* It's as much a mission as it is a job. You'll assist a senior EF executive who will be your mentor and managerwhile supporting you throughout the program. Your tasks will be varied and unique. You could be asked to propose a design for a new mobile application, create a global marketing campaign, or analyze data to launch a product in a new market. No assignment is too big or too small for a 360.
* You'll be based in one of EF's global headquarters, while travelling both domestically and internationally. You will participate in interactive summits in Shanghai and Boston where you will connect with other 360s and learn more about EF's products and our position as the world leader in international education.
* We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility, and implement interesting projects while working with international colleagues across the globe. You need to possess a sharp combination of quantitative and qualitative skills that will help you collaborate with teams and lead a project.
* Impressive academic credentials; Bachelor's degree required
* Fluency in English and at least one other language is preferred
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Innovative approach to problem solving
* Aspirations to pursue a dynamic, global career
Once your 360 year is complete and you've become truly 360 (to us that means fully versed in EF's entrepreneurial operating style), you will earn a position within our organization that best suits your talents and skills. Positions can range anywhere from business analyst to multi-media producer. Past 360s have earned responsibilities that include launching a new product, hiring and training a team, to developing multi-national partnerships. No matter where you land in year two, you will be challenged and have an exciting career ahead of you