GPU Graphics Performance Architect Intern.
What you'll be doing:
* Investigate and study state-of-the-art real-time rendering techniques especially Ray Tracing and their implementation on GPU, to find performance issues and propose architectural ideas to improve GPU's performance.
* Investigate and study D3D12, DX Machine Learning, DX Ray Tracing and Vulkan APIs and their impact to GPU, to propose architectural ideas to improve GPU's performance.
* Investigate and propose GPU graphics architectural ideas to improve performance based on quantitative study of existing and projected architectures.
* Develop 3D micro-benchmarks to study GPU's performance and propose performance improvement ideas.
* Develop performance simulation models and simulation infrastructure.
* Develop performance testplan and tests for new graphics units and architectural features.
What we need to see:
* Solid knowledge of computer science, with the focus on computer graphics and/or computer architecture.
* Strong interest in GPU graphics architecture, real time rendering and Ray Tracing technologies.
* Good mastery of C++ language and practical C/C++ development experience.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Good understanding of state-of-the-art rendering techniques especially Ray Tracing and their usage of GPU.
* Experience of D3D12 and DX Ray Tracing APIs is a good plus.
* Experience of performance modelling, profiling and analysis is a plus.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer