* Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
* Screen CVs from websites
* Update the database of recruitment(e.g. referral system & ATS)
* Be responsible for Intern position recruitment from job analysis to onboard
* Research competitors and market place trends
* Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed.
* Junior university student; (Major in Human resource is a plus)
* A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting.
* Good command of English (spoken and written);
* Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software;
* Professional communication skills;
* Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months' internship duration( three working days per week)
Why (COMPANY NAME) Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as "Paris of the East".
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling