The Wall Street Journal | Barron's Group (WSJ | BG) is the resource for the
world's most influential decision-makers by providing the platform to create trust, consideration, and engagement.
Our 2021 Multi-Media Sales (MMS) Internship Program will expose candidates to all of the facets of media sales, from ideation to launch. We are looking for highly-motivated candidates studying towards a future in multimedia and will gain practical media sales experience within our different departments.
* Strong written and communication/presentation skills and attention to detail
* Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Can work in a fast paced environment independently and collaboratively
* Proficiency in different collaboration tools e.g. Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets) and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
The APAC internships will be spread across the following teams:
Performance & Insights Intern
About the role:
The Performance & Insights Intern will support the Creative Operations and Sales Planning & Development Asia teams to identify strategic opportunities and trends and readership in Asia.
* Use our proprietary reader insights tool, Insite, to create regular and on-demand reports for the Integrated Marketing and Creative Operations team
* Analyze performance data from branded content campaigns to obtain insights and from competitor activity resources to identify new business opportunities
* Use (COMPANY NAME) platform, Factiva, to find data and research to form the basis of proposals and create charts where necessary
About the role:
The Creative Intern will be someone with an interest and academic experience in a creative field, with a focus on design in advertising and branded content.
* Provide creative support to the Creative Operations team across the entire briefing, creative development, production, and post-production process.
* Conduct research, create tests, proof of concepts, and build presentations for creative projects
* Contribute to the ideation process and brainstorms of designing a multimedia campaign
* Troubleshoot website problems and update websites
(COMPANY NAME) , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: About Us
Since 1882, (COMPANY NAME) has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, (COMPANY NAME) has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, (COMPANY NAME) Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, (COMPANY NAME) is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at (COMPANY NAME), do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - (COMPANY NAME)." Thank you.
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|