Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join (COMPANY NAME). You bring your aspirations, talent, potential-and excitement for the journey ahead.
At (COMPANY NAME), Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You'll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a (COMPANY NAME) intern. Join (COMPANY NAME) today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We're a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love-start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Technology Sales intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Account Technology Strategist
Account Technology Strategists (ATS) are our enterprise customer's chief architects. Acting as a chief architect offers a high profile, customer-facing role that is the primary technical face and orchestration point for enterprise customers. Successful ATS' have a strong, proven IT background and demonstrated knowledge with a broad range of (COMPANY NAME) solutions and technologies.
As an ATS you must relish the opportunity to build and maintain trusted advisor relationships with technical leads at some of America's largest organizations including CIOs, CTOs, Enterprise Architects, and IT Directors
* Provides technology guidance to clients and orchestrates the interaction between clients and (COMPANY NAME) resources.
* Drives new opportunities, demand generation, digital transformation, and the mapping of industry/business scenarios to (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
* Drives conversations with clients to present the strategic value of (COMPANY NAME) solutions and acts as a trusted technology advisor both internally and externally with technical and/or business decision-makers.
* Gathers insights about client business and leverages existing architecture approaches to achieve (COMPANY NAME)'s agreed commitments to clients
* Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Compter Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field with at least one quarter/semester remaining to complete after internship.
* Passion for technology and working with customers
* Strong balance of both business and technical skills
* Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
* Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus
Visit our Careers FAQ Pageto learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|