Hospitality Internship in China-Meals & accommodation included
Our company, Sichuan Internships & Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing wonderful work experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with hotels and companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the hotel/company and the candidate had taken place, after which - both sides approve the arrangement.
Food & Beverage and Front Office
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1.Serving customers with a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
2. Taking orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
3. Serving and advising clients with the composition of all menu items.
4.Serving bar/restaurant menu in accordance with laid-down standards.
5. Being aware of practice good customer relations, assisting the guests.
6. Attending customer complaints satisfactorily.
8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
1. Meals are included.
2. Accommodation in hotel apartment
SII offers the most cost effective internship solutions in China's most vibrant city! Contact us for further information and join our interns community.
- Good level of English.
- other European languages are an advantage.
- ability to adapt to a new culture.
-- European,East Europe, American or Chinese passport holders only.