Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Generate demand and accelerate pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns in a multi-country scope including the relevant use data-driven marketing, inside marketing, digital marketing, events, and more. Enable sales by providing highest impact of all push and pull marketing channels. Look beyond return on investment of own activities and work across the entire marketing organization to assure optimal return on marketing investment for (COMPANY NAME).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Strategy Execution - Have a basic understanding and eagerness to learn how to translate business strategy and objectives into effective marketing execution tactics.. Develop a sense of how to build a balanced set of marketing activities across all pipeline stages including acceleration and close activities as required.
* Lead Management - Proactively engage in lead management review and analysis to understand the processes and to facilitate additional reporting activities. With management guidance, learn to collaborate with key sales and business stakeholders to increase impact of marketing. Seek to improve lead quality, secure higher acceptance rates, and optimize related campaign processes for improved future execution.
* Data and Performance Management - Focus on execution and speed to market to independently document campaign execution and lead management activities in the system of record, including CRM, reports, dashboards and scorecards.
* Market Research/Analysis - In preparation for successful tactic execution, learn to understand the market and target audience, how to segment and adapt messages, and to optimize campaign tactics.
* Asset Development- In line with defined programs and campaigns, manage the coordination, development, and dissemination of assets such as videos, blogs, infographics, websites, white papers, etc., on time and on budget.
* Agency Management - In line with respective purchasing policies and management decisions, manage projects in conjunction with marketing agencies. This includes the set-up of purchase orders/shopping carts, as well as the coordination of respective project budgets.
* Field & Digital enablement- - Enthusiast for terms as SEO, Paid media, Social media, PPC and online Advertising. In order to leverage and generate significant quality leads driven from websites and online campaigns. Align with internal stakeholders in order to optimize the impact of planned marketing activities.
* Customer Service and Relationship Management - In line with the marketing vision, maintain a high level of customer focus in order to contribute towards creating a valuable customer experience. This includes servicing inquiries, resolving problems, responding to direct customer requests (especially in local markets or for events), and more.
* PR, Communications and content review
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Must be a current University of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, PR & Communications or related
* Operates with autonomy and self-starter attitude with regular cadences of reviews of work
* A passion to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and partners.
* Ability to collaborate and work across virtual teams to achieve combined goals.
* Strong business-orientation, process design and analytical skills combined with a focus on execution and results
* Strong organizational skills
* Accountability for achieving both individual and shared team goals
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
* Creative problem-solving abilities
* Creativity, enthusiasm and a desire for continuous improvement
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Marketing, Technology, Research