WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
(COMPANY NAME) is disrupting the hospitality industry by combining the best aspects of boutique hotels, co-working spaces, and socially-centred hostels. With a distinctive design style, deep local knowledge and robust tech, (COMPANY NAME) promises travelers authentic local experiences, exciting connections with fellow travelers, and the power to live, work and create seamlessly abroad.
With 100+ locations opening around the globe, we have multiple job opportunities at any given time.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
* Support the WhatsApp business closing sales of (COMPANY NAME) CoLive and Nomad Passport
* Supports the commercial team with internal and external projects
* Supports with Sales information systems.
* Providing feedback on possible target markets for groups.
* Possess excellent communication and customer service skillsBesides the (COMPANY NAME) ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
* ARL Affiliation
* Monthly transportation voucher
* Full free access to the (COMPANY NAME) CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
* Your birthday is time off!
* Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
* Voluntary Activities - (COMPANY NAME) Gives Back
* Training Sessions 24/7
* Only for Corp/ Country Team: Flextime. Remote Work 25 days/year if applicable.
* At the end of your Internship, you will get 25% OFF for Accommodation for 2 years.
* No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
* (COMPANY NAME) Experience:
* 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
* 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
* 25% OFF Friends and Family
* 20% OFF F&B and Retail
* 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any (COMPANY NAME)
* Being currently enrolled in the university or a higher education institution that can provide an internship agreement certificate
* Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
* Sales Person
* Eager to learn
* Solution oriented, problem solver
* Passionate about challenges
* Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
* Moderate level in Excel
* English required
This will be unlike any other internship! You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in
|Posted on:||12 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|