Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
(COMPANY NAME) was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What you will be doing
* Support the Brand Operation team in daily tasks and projects and special projects, such as (COMPANY NAME) International Music Summit. Brand Operations responsibilities will include:
* Managing artist intake
* Managing Contact information
* Updating SIMS CRM list
* Compiling artist information for design
* (COMPANY NAME) International Music Summit (SIMS):
* Managing location design requests
* Contacting stakeholders and delivering finished productWhat you need for the role:
* Passion for music
* Project Management skills
* Strong organizational skills
* People skills
* Highly self-motivated
* Strong eye for detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Accountability and ownership of projects
* Fluent in English
What can you expect
xxx2; Three free nights at any (COMPANY NAME)'s hotel location around the world (in dorms).
xxx2; 30% discount at all (COMPANY NAME) locations. Select family and friends receive a 20% discount. This applies during the internship program.
xxx2; Certificate of completion of the internship.
xxx2; 20% discount in (COMPANY NAME)'s F&B during the internship.
xxx2; Free access to a variety of cultural activities.*
xxx2; Free access to wellness activities.*
xxx2; Possibility to lead and implement an academic project.
xxx2; Free access to online (COMPANY NAME) training opportunities.*
*subject to availability and with the approval of his/her supervisor
|Posted on:||12 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|