2022 Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) - Internship
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson's Experienced HR Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is consistently ranked as one of the top Leadership Development Program in Human Resources by Mxx-xxxxxxxx.xxm (as voted by students from over 100 MBA schools globally).
This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model.
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
The E-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12 week program enabling highly motivated graduate students to demonstrate their potential to be one of Johnson & Johnson's HR Leaders of the future.
Through the Internship assignment, Interns may have the opportunity to provide strategic consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and regional level.
Some of the exciting areas of opportunity include Learning & Development, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Organizational Development and Design, and Business Partner/Corporate Service support across our business sectors (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer) or enterprise Supply Chain. Assignments are based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need. On completion of the E-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the E-HRLDP full time program.
- Excellent learning agility - ability to digest information quickly, apply existing knowledge in new makes, make connections across different areas and identify key questions / areas to explore
- Collaborative and applies a global mindset - can deliver strong results in close partnership with others across work areas, functions and geographies
- Strong analytic capabilities, enabling you to leverage data to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making
- Leadership aptitude, including the ability to build strong partnerships - you communicate, engage with and influence others effectively (in person / virtually), and can integrate needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills, with keen curiosity, aptitude for problem solving and willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in the European Union and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
- You are a Graduate student completing MBA, Master's Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology, any HR-related disciplines or any business-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2022 - July 2023
- 5+ years of prior full time, professional work experience is strongly preferred (Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis)
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- You are geographically mobile for your rotations and final placement of the full-time program
- Fluency in English is required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the Internship assignment is located. Fluency in a second language is desired.
- You are geographically mobile and willing to work in one of these countries: Czech Republic, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJMBA #JNJMasters #JNJHR #JNJFullTime
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|