Outbound Logistics Operations Intern
(COMPANY NAME) is a Fortune 100 technology company with $58+ Billion in revenue, with over 50,000 employees operating in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations, and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create simpler, more valuable, and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
Within our Global Supply Chain Operations organization, the Logistics team is responsible for ensuring timely movement of our produced goods from factories across the globe to our end-customers. As part of our Regional Logistics, our Outbound team is responsible for deliveries to customers within Central, Northwest (including UK&I) and Southern Markets / regions. Within this team we are looking for a motivated intern to supporting us with the daily tasks in managing our logistics flows.
What an Outbound Logistics Operations Intern does at (COMPANY NAME):
You will be:
* Supporting an experienced Logistics Operations Manager:
* to monitor various KPIs (On Time Delivery, Turn-Around-Time, Quality, Cost, etc) and be accountable for End-to-End delivery performance for your country or groups of countries for all flows, including Express
* You will ensure to have ongoing good understanding of Logistics Delivery performance and actively manage this.
* Provide insight into Logistics delivery performance analysis for your countries and support identifying & driving corrective and preventive actions as required
* Focus on customer needs and being supportive and flexible to the requirements of our customers and key stakeholders
* Support internal stakeholder (Sales Ops/ Cust Ops) escalations and take active lead to resolve
* Support (re-)defining Commercial SLA / Logistics LTTs as required
* Actively engage in and support weekly reviews and Monthly Operations Reviews.
* Additionally, you will be supporting a Subject Matter Expert role in our team by:
* Creating deeper understanding of actual process and roles & responsibilities for this process
* Mapping and documenting this process
* Identify areas for improvement and discuss these with the actual SME, and if applicable, report out to management
We are looking for a candidate to support for 20 hours a week.
Individuals who do well in this role at (COMPANY NAME), usually possess:
* Fluency in English is required for this role
* Strong analytical skills and an eye-for-details
* Curiosity and organization skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel at a medium level
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Czechia)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|