Future Talent Programme
Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated people for our Talent Programme starting in 2020, to pursue our tradition to develop strong technical and leadership excellence.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a 1-year trainee program for talents, starting in 2020. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to (COMPANY NAME) development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one.
During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you'd been hired and give your contribution to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) develops, manufactures and markets process, packaging and distribution systems for dairy products, ice cream, beverages, juice, water, prepared food, and cosmetics. The (COMPANY NAME) group has more than 25,000 employees worldwide and is represented in more than 150 countries.
(COMPANY NAME) Filtration Solutions with offices in Silkeborg, Denmark and in Champlin, USA is the group competence centre for membrane filtration. Altogether, we are 125 dedicated employees.
Are you interested in collaborating with interdisciplinary and international teams? Would you like to acquire a broad expertise in a variety of applications of dairy, beverage, carbonated soft drinks, and prepared food? This position is situated in Silkeborg and will be reporting to the Manager Automation Engineering.
As our future Automation Engineer, you will execute on all engineering tasks associated with creating production solutions, quoting, engineering development, commissioning and customer training within the liquid dairy, beverage and food industry.
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
* You will be responsible for developing and maintaining PLC based automation systems.
* You will develop the processing line control systems using Siemens TIA and S7, Rockwell, Allen Bradley based on customers' requests.
* Work with HMI programming as well as servo and motion control technology for discrete control systems.
* Going to customers site in case of software upgrade or troubleshooting.
* Supporting the Automation Specialists in the major project for digitalization
* You have finished recently or are about to finish this year your Bachelor or master's Degree in electrical, automation or software engineering
* You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive.
* You are a true finisher and have the ability to work independently
* You are a team player with outstanding communication skills.
* Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit.
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
* Work proficiency in Danish is an advantage.
* Currently you live and are eligible to work in Denmark.
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
Please complete and submit your application in English online on our career site: