DK, Copenhagen | Student / Trainee / Apprentice | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx1
Would you like to start your career in the finance organisation of a large international company? Are you motivated by working in the intersection of finance and IT? And are you passionate about being a strong business partner for the finance community supporting financial reporting super users, systems and solutions with data for decision making?
Then you might be the right Student Assistant to join our Global Financial Reporting Solutions team in Vestas.
Group Finance > Global Financial Processes & Digital Solutions > Global Financial Reporting Solutions
Global Financial Processes & Digital Solutions, a department under Vestas Group Finance, is responsible for developing reliable Finance Systems and process solutions to support Vestas Group Finance in cooperation with Global IT.
We are looking for a bright and self-motivated student primarily to support our Global Financial Reporting Solutions team. The Vestas Global Financial Reporting Solutions team is responsible for the successful solutioning and delivery of the financial consolidation and reporting solution using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, SAP Integrated Planner, SAP Business Objects suite and SAP Analytics Cloud.
You will join a team of highly dedicated and competent specialists and engage with a broad range of stakeholders such as business super users, IT experts, project managers as well as management regarding their information and analysis requirements.
As a Finance Student Worker, you will be dedicated to the Global Financial Reporting Solutions team. Your tasks will require communication and collaboration with the finance community located throughout the world and consists of:
* Support in handling incidents, service requests and change orders
* Support in testing of consolidation and reporting solutions
* Support the successful solutioning and delivery of the financial consolidation and reporting solutions
* Support the build of impressive, interactive and user-friendly dashboards, reports, scorecards and analysis
* Close cooperation with stakeholders to identify, discuss, understand and document requirements
* Review documentation, process descriptions and instructions to be used in communication and collaboration
* Train and inspire business users in tools and data models to ensure business user adoption
The right candidate is a master student, or about to start, within Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Business Improvements, Informatics or Engineering sciences with at least 1-11/2 year before graduating. We expect you to have experience with the following:
* Advanced skills within Microsoft Excel incl. VBA skills
* Fluent in the English language both written and spoken
* Good presentation and documentation skills
* Extensive flair for IT and motivated by working at the intersection of finance and IT
* Experience with BI tools and Consolidation & Planning solutions is an advantage
* Experience within management reporting, data analysis and IT projects or operations is an advantage
* Experience working within a global company is an advantage
NB! It is required that you are enrolled at a Danish university.
As a person, you are professional and dedicated by nature with a strong sense of quality. You are flexible with a can-do attitude and an innovative mindset, and you thrive in a challenging environment with ambitious people. Furthermore, you:
* Are excellent at collaboration and possess team spirit
* Possess an ambitious mindset and are eager to learn
* Are open, curious and empathetic
* Are Structured, self-motivated and highly adaptable
* Are proactive and entrepreneurial
* Able to process complex information and present in a simple manner
What we offer
Being a Student Worker in Vestas is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities, build a professional and international network as well as kick-starting your professional career with the leading company in sustainable energy. We offer a unique career opportunity to work with business-critical information and join a dynamic and global work environment involving many different stakeholders.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|