Your contribution to something big
* You will become part of HR team and thereby have the opportunity to work in a global company while developing your organizational skills
* You get to know various areas of the company and work with colleagues from different countries, divisions and functions in the Nordic region
* You demonstrate your abilities in HR and administration related areas specifically within master data and online HR IT systems
* You will be given the opportunity to handle a number of tasks independently which will help you become familiar with the global processes at (COMPANY NAME) as well as the local needs
* You contribute to the success of the (COMPANY NAME) Nordic social media presence with innovative ideas and insight
* You will have the responsibility of working with Personnel Marketing and Employer Branding, strengthening the (COMPANY NAME) brand among students, thereby improving your communication skills with external and internal organizations
* You support with daily ad hoc tasks
* You have the opportunity to work cross borders with colleagues from the Nordic region and strengthen your intercultural experience.
What distinguishes you
* You are a university student within Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communication or similar
* You are interested in working with HR, Administration and Personnel Marketing in a big global company
* You are expected to be fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
* You are self-directed, with a strong sense of initiative and have the ability to work in an international environment.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible work-time options, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity.
Start date: as soon as possible
Time-period: full-time for 4 to 6 months