If you are passionate about HR, you like challenges and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated HR internship full time for 6 months!
Starting date: January 2022
YOUR IMPACT ___________
Within the Nordic Organization and reporting to the HR Manager, you will be collaborating in many different topics such as induction, recruitment, training, internal communication and personnel administration. This internship will be based on Copenhagen, Denmark.
YOUR MISSION ____________
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Talent Acquisition: job posting, CV screening, phone interviews, interviews scheduling, interviews for junior positions, candidate database updating.
* Develop our Employer Branding activities in collaboration with the HR Manager
* Onboarding for Company new joiners
* Internal Communication and support on Company internal events
* Update and maintain employee records: HR documents and systems, HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
* Internal trainings organization and follow up (meeting planning, invitations, preparation, coordination with stakeholders)
* Support in the performance review and assist in the roll out and follow up the process
* Reporting and administration tasks
WHO YOU ARE _________
* Bachelor or Master Student
* Fluent in English (Danish will be a plus)
* Significant knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
* Structured and Organized
* Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
* Proactive and flexible. Excellent in Communication skills
* 6 months Internship, full time - flexible working hours to accommodate school projects/exams.
* Internship agreement required - Internship must be part of educational program for school credits
|Posted on:||12 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|