At (COMPANY NAME) we have a vision that's larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
That is why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The HR of the Future will work across brands, geographies and cultures to support one global (COMPANY NAME). Next to the Centres of Expertise (CoE) and the strategic HR Business Partners, the People Partnering Organisation is the largest part of the new HR organisation and the closest to our people. To enable our future HR service delivery model, we are establishing three People Partnering Hubs covering geographical regions: Bangalore, India, covering Asia Pacific; Lisbon, Portugal, covering Europe & Africa; and San José, Costa Rica, covering the Americas.
We are looking for a skilled Talent Acquisition Deployment Partner for Denmark (HQ) to play a key role in the transition to a new HR service delivery model and drive further our Employer Branding / Talent Attraction strategy in the HQ.
Joining (COMPANY NAME), you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
In this role, you will have 2 core goals: Preparing for the implementation of the new service delivery model in Denmark (Go-live is Qx xxx2), as well as ensuring business continuity by the timely delivery of talents to the Business through ongoing recruitment processes.
We therefore expect that you are comfortable with your role changing shape and scope along the way.
This role is based in Copenhagen.
From a Project Implementation phase, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Drive the end-to-end process review together with brand local HR and uncover gaps between current and future model.
* Facilitate knowledge transfer across different parties involved in service delivery in the current operating model, the core programme team, external implementation partner, etc.
* Provide subject matter expertise to enable effective user acceptance testing
* Support training & change management activities
From a Business continuity perspective with regards to Talent Acquisition, your main responsibilities are:
* Partner with Hiring Managers and People Partners on end-to-end recruitment
* Serve as a credible Sparring partner for People Partners/HR Managers regarding talent attraction & acquisition, working on proactive recruitment forecasts with Hiring Managers.
* Analyze recruiting metrics to ensure benchmarks are met or exceeded
* Identify improvement opportunities in local processes and raise them
* Serve as the focal for all country-based Employer Branding initiatives, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders, attending various career Fairs, Trade fairs where relevant for our brand visibility and to attract the right talents
* Anchor all local Internship Programmes
* Build solid pipelines for critical roles and providing relevant market intelligence to Talent Attraction team as well as Hiring Managers.
Who we are looking for
You are passionate about matching talent to business needs and well versed in the technical tools and processes within the recruitment domain. You are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at (COMPANY NAME).
You want to propel your career further by gaining unique project experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future recruitment service and solutions.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
* Solid hands-on experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes within a complex international organization
* Candidate-centric mindset
* Agility & Nimbleness
* Exposure from a Recruitment Process Outsourcing model or an agency would be beneficial
* Recruitment experience for both office-based and non-office based (frontline workers) particularly in the sector of transport, logistics, supply management etc. is beneficial
* Ability to effectively engage and mobilise diverse local HR stakeholders
* A proactive, 'let's get it done' attitude geared towards continuous improvement
* Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance.
You have been reading so far, we're are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class Talent Attraction & Acquisition function at (COMPANY NAME), we look forward to hearing from you
|Posted on:||30 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|